Monday, April 1, 2013

Emi's First Birthday Party

Every year Jesse and I host a Christmas Eve party for both of our families.  We decided to have Emi's birthday party on the 24th this year since everyone would be over anyway.


I chose a ladybug theme because I have called Emi my little bug (or love bug, baby bug, buggy, etc.) since she was just a few hours old. 

So excited for her party!
A view of the whole outfit.

It was a little crowded and chaotic, but the best family functions are, right? Emi was overwhelmed opening all of her gifts - she was very spoiled!






When it was time for cake, she was a little shy with so many people watching her and didn't seem to know what to do with the cake.  However, after a little coaxing and help from Nonna she dove right in and ended up eating almost half of her cake!





 Daddy loves his little girl so much!



 Some of the guests:

The kids: Klein cousins, Serio cousins, Brown third cousins
Some of the adults 
Had to include this one of Lexie. :)

We had a great evening.  I can't believe my little girl is a toddler!



1 comment:

  1. I can't believe she's one! How time flies! She is such a cutie and it looks like you guys had a great party!

    ReplyDelete